March 19, 2011

Got myself a studio!


Image of five bisqued unique unglazed clay bowls

Most recent, unglazed work.
Does anyone have any advice for glazing?
These were made with mid-fire (cone 5/6) clay.
I am interested in dipping and underglazes.

Image of small bisqued clay bowl

Image of small bisque ware plate

Image of small clay bisqued bowl

Image of large bisqued clay bowl

Image of wheel thrown mugs resting on plaster batt

Image of ten clay mugs in their greenware stage

Image of ten clay mugs in their greenware stage

Image of two small thick walled bowls

Image of a bisqued clay pitcher and water cup

Image of a pair of bisqued clay water cups


3 comments:

  1. Ooooo I like the new layout. Awesome work! My favourite is the second last piece in the first photo. Your stamp is pretty clean and professional, did you make it or is it from standard letters?

    P.s. I want to see a picture of you at the wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carved my initials in the bottoms by hand....super quick, low tech, and (un)professional

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ceramic dishes give me the yes feeling. My favourites are the stubby-legged creamer with charming, slightly irregular lines and its little handleless mug buddy. It looks like they're watching out for one another.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...